Energise your Unified Communications strategy with our Low Latency Reliable SIP Trunks
Legacy telecom systems can hamper efficiencies and ultimately impact on your bottom line. But you can replace your traditional telephone trunk (or line) with the internet by connecting your PBX to our network. Running voice, video and data over a single line can save your business up to 50% on calls.
Converge Voice and Data over a Single IP Network and Maximize Your IP-PBX Investment
Based on the Session Initiation Protocol, a SIP trunk provides the connection between your network and the public switched telephone network (PTSN). With this SIP trunk connection, you can make phone calls from your IP-PBX device without additional physical wiring, thereby reducing the recurring costs of separate voice and data circuits and the costs associated with the purchase, support and maintenance of media gateways.
Integrated access combines your voice and data onto a common access circuit, enabling you to achieve greater economies of scale and simplify the management and maintenance of your communications infrastructure.
Airvox has telecom partner network architecture connecting our customers. Telco's network distribution is designed to ensure that each of our clients in the countries we serve are able to connect with low latency to a server nearby. We are pleased to serve the needs of businesses anywhere around the world needing SIP Trunk for their operations.
A single number for customers to reach your staff on their office line or cellphone
Choose from one of our SIP Trunk packages or let us create a custom VoIP SIP solution by combining any type and quantity of phone numbers with any number of channels.
Decrease communication and IT costs by up to 50%.
Maximize the return on your IP infrastructure investment.
Facilitate intra-office communication while seamlessly integrating other locations.
Create numbers in 100+ countries and begin onboarding teammates from multiple departments by the end of the day.
Airvox offers phone numbers from 100+ countries. Run your call center from anywhere in the world while maintaining local image by using local phone numbers. If you already have a phone number, we can easily port it to Airvox .
Unlimited Calling & Instant Global Connectivity
Free nationwide and international business phone calling to 100+ countries
Deploy voice in new markets instantly as you scale.
Supported & Maximum Local Reachability
Support for both high quality and low bandwidth codecs (G.711 and G.729)
Make more meaningful conversation on our two-way SIP trunks.
How do Airvox SIP Trunks work
Four types of authentication provided
Voice Encryption with VPN, TLS and/or SRTP
Private Interconnection options
Airvox SIP trunking uses VoIP to allow a PBX to connect to external telephone networks via the Internet.
• The Internet acts like a traditional telephone line, so a user can communicate with telephone subscribers that use a fixed or mobile telephone service. Airvox uses the SIP trunks to deliver the communications from your PBX to the outside networks, and from outside networks to your PBX.
• SIP trunks can offer significant cost savings for enterprises, because they eliminate the need for local PSTN gateways, costly ISDN BRIs (Basic Rate Interfaces) or PRIs (Primary Rate Interfaces).
• Business that have invested in an internal IT infrastructure are great candidates for a SIP trunk because they can easily plug it into their SIP environment – there is no upside to hanging on to existing landlines when there are tools in place for a more easily-managed, lower-cost communications solution from Airvox that is versatile and equally reliable.
• As SIP Trunking providers, we are able to enhance the capabilities of your software or device by providing a complete solution for all internal and external communications. Whether you have a traditional PBX or Virtual PBX , call center solution or our managed Cloud Phone System , we can help you make the most of your IP investment with a SIP Trunk, which is a combined solution of DID Numbers and bi-directional channels scaled perfectly for your needs.
• Usually, the the most important aspect of deploying a SIP Trunk is the channel and DID distribution. SIP services from Airvox let you combine these two elements according to your business needs, making it probably the most versatile and scalable solution available on the market.
SIP Trunking is an ideal solution for businesses with an on-premise IP-PBX or migrating to Cloud
Entreprise SIP Trunking
Simplify VoIP Across Multiple Locations.
Managing communications across the enterprise can be costly, time-consuming, and complex—but it doesn’t have to be that way. With Intervox Enterprise SIP, you can use your existing phone systems and MPLS network to deliver VoIP across multiple locations, streamline the management process and reduce costs. Using just one or a few of your existing IP-PBXs and private network, Enterprise SIP lets you:
- Centralize, standardize and simplify the delivery of VoIP services to your locations
- Avoid installing and maintaining multiple IP-PBX systems and local voice trunks at each of your locations
- Call any on-net site without incurring long distance charges
- Dynamically share voice calling capacity across the entire enterprise
What is Virtual Number or DID?
Direct inward Dialing (DID) is a Service that maps with your organization’s internal extensions. From outside connectivity, Intervox can give your business a facility to purchase any external local, international, Toll free telephone numbers to reach internal extensions like ring groups, voicemail extensions, conferences, user extensions, auto attendant and call center agent extensions.
Intervox can provide its customers local geographical, mobile and toll free phone numbers (DIDs) that enables your organization to expand the reach of their services locally and internationally. This DID service is delivered through our partners that interconnects the local public switched telephone network (PSTN) in more than 50 countries.